International Trade Policy is the advocacy service of the Foreign Trade Association (FTA) and shares its vision of “Free Trade. Sustainable Trade”. To fulfil this vision, it offers members the possibility of an exchange of ideas and experiences in all questions concerning trade policy. Moreover, its committees allow companies to agree on positions and strategies to deal with major trade policy issues.
- Bases itself around the real business needs and daily challenges of members themselves
- Enables a common voice for all retailers, importers and brands
- Opens a channel of communication with and between members through regular committee meetings designed to help them better understand and manage the challenging regulatory trade environment
- Provides a trusted platform where participants can exchange views on trends and developments in areas relevant to retail business
- Covers overall trade policy developments, EU’s trade policy relations with third countries, legal affairs, customs and procedures and much more